Welp. I did it again. I started and stopped writing in my blog!
This time though, I sorta, kinda, have an excuse. To jump back to my first post - I have found myself at a new job. It's been a whirlwind jumping into a new position and I haven't had much time or energy to keep up with my blog.
At last, I have a moment of calm though, things are getting better at work, I know how to work the coffee machine and I understand more of the inner workings of my team.
I've recently joined a digital health startup, Qardio, as their Head of PR. This is an incredible opportunity that will give me the freedom to mold the messaging of an up-and-coming connected health company with a nice title to boot ;)
Now that the holidays are near and we're ramping up to launch a new product, I know I'm in the eye of the storm. But it's exciting, I'm not bored and I have free range to try new things, learn and grow in my career.
Some of the things that have happened since I’ve been away:
- Patrick and I decided to go to Amsterdam for Thanksgiving (!)
- I was a mermaid for Halloween
- A group of college friends got together to carve pumpkins and watch Hocus Pocus
- I saw Chance the Rapper live at the Graham
- I went wine tasting/camping in Anderson Valley with a group of friends
- My dad came to visit and we drank and ate lavishly around the city
Now that you’re all caught up I will hopefully be back soon with more updates! Definitely will have some photos in a few weeks of our time in Amsterdam!